Air cooled chiller GA ACF ST ROBUR
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 87% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTCF units).
- Single Phase Power.
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- TK: for use on a year round basis; this unit’s refrigerant charge and accumulator allow for extended running periods and operation at low ambient conditions down to 10 °F
- Residential hydronic air conditioning.
- Commercial and light commercial hydronic air conditioning (offices, shopping malls, restaurants, etc.).
|Nominal cooling output||60,500 BTU/h|
|Chilled outlet water temperature||37.4°F|
|External air temperature||maximum||120°F|
|Voltage||230 v - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.