Air cooled chillers GA AYF HT ROBUR
- A single unit for air conditioning, heating and production of DHW production.
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 87% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electric cabin.
- Single Phase Power.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling and heating.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTYF units).
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- Air conditioning for residential, commercial and industrial applications, with external air temperatures up to 131°F.
|Nominal cooling output||58,400 BTU/h|
|Nominal heating output||110,900 BTU/h|
|Outlet water temperature||maximum in heating mode||185°F|
|minimum in cooling mode||41°F|
|External air temperature in cooling mode||maximum||131°F|
|External air temperature in heating mode||maximum||116.6°F|
|Voltage||208-230 V - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.