Air-Cooled Portable Single Stage Water Chillers 2-10 Ton Cold Shot Chillers
- Dependable Copeland Welded Hermetic Scroll Compressors
- Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Evaporators Vacuum Brazed with Copper
- External Brass Service Valves
- Large Copper Condensing Coil with Aluminum Fins
- Powder Coated, Louvered Protective Condenser Panels
- Strong Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pumps with Safety Fuses or Thermal Protection
- Oversized Magnetic Contactors
- Powder Coated Steel Frame and Welded Stainless Steel Reservoir
- Sompact Efficiency
- Allows for Field Service Without Disassembly
- Easy Maintenance - Improved Efficiency
- Rugged Protection While Allowing for Easy Maintenance and Wash Down
- High Flow - Long Life - Dependable
- Rugged Dependability Long Life
- Lifetime Warranty
Electronic temperature controller with constant (set point/process temperature) LED readout on standard units.
Efficient scroll compressors, sight glass/moisture indicators, balanced port expansion valves, filter driers, service valves, stainless steel/copper brazed plate evaporators, fan cycling head pressure controls.
PROCESS FLUID COMPONENTS:
Rugged stainless steel centrifugal pumps, with manual by-pass, bronze “Y” strainer with 20 mesh stainless steel screen, insulated stainless steel reservoir with shoe box lid, tank level sights glass, fill and drain ports.
High/low pressure safety, freeze, low water flow safety with manual reset, internal overloads, thermal overloads or safety fuses for pumps and fan motors.
Process fluid: 42°F to 70°F for standard units (20°F to 70°F for low leaving fluid temperature units)
Ambient air: 40°F to 115° for standard units (-20°F to 115°F for outdoor units with optional low ambient modifications)
All welded powder coated steel frame and cabinet, 5” Phenolic casters with ball bearings and grease fittings (On Indoor Models add 6 1/2” to height)
One Year Parts; Five Year Compressor