Heat pump GAHP-W LB ROBUR
- Geothermal loop reduction up to 40% compared to the best electric water-water heat pumps.
- Ultra efficiency unit: efficiency over 125% recovering up to 28% of renewable energy from ground.
- Simultaneous year-round heating, DHW and cooling production with a single machine.
- The prevailing use of gas reduces the need of electric power by approximately 91% in comparison with electric compression units (0.4 electrical kW for 119,400 BTU/h heating and 46,100 BTU/h cooling).
- Complete flexibility and modularity to increase seasonal performance factor and total heating and cooling capacity.
- Single Phase Power.
- No need to increase electric power demand.
- For application requiring standby power, the electric generator size and electric output will be lower.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the unit.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No use of Harmful Refrigerants.
- Indoor Installation.
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL hydronic geothermal heating and cooling systems:
- radiant floor or ceiling;
- fan coil and air handlers;
- cast iron radiators;
- year-round DHW production;
- free or active cooling mode available.
- INDUSTRIAL applications with high year-round heating and cooling demand:
- air handlers unit, A.T.U.;
- ice storage.
|Nominal heating output (B32/W122)||119,400 BTU/h|
|Recovered energy||46,100 BTU/h|
|Outlet water temperature||maximum in heating mode||140°F|
|minimum in cooling mode||23°F|
|Voltage||230 V – 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.