Air cooled chiller GA ACF HT ROBUR
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 88% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Single Phase Power.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTCF TK, HT and LB units).
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- Air conditioning for residential, commercial and industrial applications, with external air temperatures up to 131°F.
|Nominal cooling output||58,400 BTU/h|
|Minimum outlet water temperature||41°F|
|External air temperature||maximum||131°F|
|Voltage||230 V - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.