Air cooled chiller GA ACF-TK ROBUR
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 88% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Single Phase Power.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available (RTCF TK, HT and LB units).
- High reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- Year round cooling in industrial process applications.
- Controlled temperature rooms (computer rooms, laboratories…).
|Nominal cooling output||60,500 BTU/h|
|Minimum outlet water temperature||37.4°F|
|External air temperature||maximum||120°F|
|Voltage||230 V - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.