Condenser coils use a V configuration to optimize heat rejection and footprint. Coils are baked and double-coated as standard with sealed edges as standard, to extend the coil’s physical protection from environmental corrosion towards the inherent long life of the other chiller components.
Remote air-cooled condensing
Remote location of the condenser can be a preferred option in many applications. Smardt can supply a full package if desired, or on a condenser-less basis. Either way, full warranty applies to all components supplied and commissioned.
- Adaptable by design - a base range with options to suit any air cooled application.
- Designed for ease of maintenance and serviceability.
- Advanced corrosion protection on critical operating surface areas.
- Accurately designed for trouble-free and sustained operation across the entire chiller load range.
- North American manufactured, tested and pre-commissioned prior to delivery to ensure trouble-free commissioning and startup on every project.