Mars Air Systems
About Mars Air Systems
Mars Air Systems has been manufacturing high quality air curtains for over 50 years. Our air curtains protect building environments from energy loss and windborne dust, dirt and fumes, along with flying insects. The air barrier created by the light stream of air over a doorway helps to improve inside sanitation and reduce operational energy costs.
Mars Air Curtains qualify for LEED point credits when utilized with in a building management system and help to support Green Build initiatives. Mars is a global company with factory trained manufacturers representatives and dealers/distributors located across the US and internationally.
Mars Air Systems mission statement
To be the kind of company that others want to do business with through:
- cultivating an open, honest, and passionate culture for our employees;
- offering the broadest selection of high-quality, highly reliable air curtains in the industry;
- engaging in an open and trusting relationship with the reps and distribution partners who sell our products;
- developing a close and mutually beneficial relationship with the architects, engineers and consultants who specify our products;
- demonstrating leadership by compiling the industry’s most thorough research and releasing those findings to professionals and the general public.
The "Mars Air of Quality"
Customer Service and Support – Since 1962, Mars has stood proudly behind every product. Whether your needs are simply to discuss which specific make-up air components or which air curtains will work best for you, you’ll always receive prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service.
Extensive Distribution Network – Mars Air Systems is a global company with knowledgeable factory trained representatives and distributors located all across the country and around the world. For the name of your local representative, please contact us.
Engineering and Manufacturing – We are proud of our talented engineering and skilled manufacturing expertise. We are readily available to discuss or help with your design specific applications or complete customization requirements. We maintain a complete library of detailed CAD drawings, product documentation, technical specifications, product application selection guides and specialized Return on Investment (ROI) software.