- Suitable when large air capacities with relatively low pressures are required in duct mounted applications. For instance: ventilation and conditioning in naval and mining applications, evaporative towers, heat exchangers, cooling of electric and refrigerating equipments, etc.
- With this line is possible to attain higher pressures using the multistage version consisting of two single stages fans mounted in series, with contra-rotating impellers. This solution allows the recovery of the air rotative component turning it in pressure, developing up to 2.7 times the pressure of a single fan having the same geometry and speed.
- Casing in steel sheet protected with epoxy painting. Fixing flanges according to UNI-ISO 6580/EUROVENT 1-2 standards.
- Impeller with high efficiency airfoil blades in plastic material or in die-cast aluminum alloy. Hub in die-cast aluminum alloy. Balancing according to UNI ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position.
- Asynchronous electric motor, protection IP 55, class F insulated, output EFF2, service S1, form B3, construction according to the IEC/EEC (UNEL-MEC) standard.
- Execution 4 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft).
Duct type MK.I axial fan AXF-607 GMC AIR
Cased axial fans used for large air capacities with relatively low pressures are required in duct mounted applications