Heat pump GAHP-W ROBUR
- Ultra efficiency unit: efficiency over 139% providing heating and cooling simultaneously.
- No need of cooling towers and back-up boilers resulting in reduced plant and running costs.
- 92% reduction in electrical power requirement (0.4 kWe per 132,400 BTU/h of heating output and 54,600 BTU/h kW of cooling output), compared to traditional electrical systems.
- Single Phase Power.
- Complete flexibility and modularity to increase seasonal performance factor and total heating and cooling capacity.
- No need to increase electric power demand.
- For applications requiring standby power, the electric output requirements will be lower.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the unit.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No use of Harmful Refrigerants.
- Indoor Installation.
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL (swimming pools, hospitals) hydronic simultaneous heating and cooling systems:
- radiant floor or ceiling;
- fan coil and air handlers;
- cast iron radiators;
- year-round DHW production;
- free or active cooling mode available.
- INDUSTRIAL applications (manufacturing cycles or liquid-ring-based air conditioning systems) with high year-round simultaneous heating and cooling demand:
- air handlers unit, A.T.U.
|Nominal heating output (W50/W122)||132,400 BTU/h|
|Nominal cooling output (W50/W122)||54,600 BTU/h|
|Outlet water temperature||maximum in heating mode||149 °F|
|minimum in cooling mode||37.4°F|
|Voltage||230 V - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.