The FMCS-S: FriconUSA Modular Chiller System, Standard series, air cooled condenser, satisfies a wide range of capacities. The flexible modular design allows it to work independently in capacities between 23 to 37 TR or grouped in different combinations of sizes to form one or various sets and meet the requirements of capacities up to 750 TR per set. The quality, high efficiency up to 10.5 EER and excellent IPLV, according to AHRI Standard 550/590, assure our customers reliability, low operating costs and long equipment life.
The most common applications are for air conditioning in commercial buildings such as offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, malls, large shopping centers, airports, military bases, supermarkets, etc. For other applications see our Process Cooling Chiller line.
By using Bitzer scroll compressors with external Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), on the Master unit, we convert this unit into an incredible Variable Refrigerant Flow system (VRF) resulting in a greater adaptability to the thermal load of the set, stabilizing the fluid temperature and maximizes energy savings at partial load.
Standard ambient operating temperature range: +110°F (+43.3°C) to +40°F (4.4°C) Extended ambient operating temperature range: +125°F (+51.7°C) to -35°F (-37.2°C)**See optional packages.Application / leaving fluid temperature range: A: Air Conditioning: +55°F (+12.8°C) to +15°F (-9.4°C)
STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- •Bitzer scroll compressor.
- •Aluminum structure with galvanized steel reinforcement, high efficiency condenser with reinforced structure and aluminum micro-channel coils. Its low weight and size reduces the costs of transportation, installation and construction.
- •EcoFriendly; Air cooled micro-channel condenser coil with reduced internal volume requires between 40% to 60% less refrigerant charge and results in a significant reduc-tion of the charge necessary for normal or flooded operations.
- •Wide range of applications at different working ambient temperatures.
- •Quiet, high efficiency, external rotor motor, two speed, AC type axial fans for a better operation.
- •Galvanized, powder coated, acoustically semi-insulated and weatherproof semi-enclosed compressor cabin.
- •Built-in, Direct Expansion (DX) brazed plate evaporator, one circuit with reduced inter-nal volume requires less refrigerant charge.
- •Electronic expansion valve, liquid sight glass and solenoid valve.
- •Mechanical flow switch.
- •Liquid drier with replaceable core.
- •Flexible joint on discharge line.
- •Refrigerant: R-410a
- •Factory pre-charged and individually tested.
- •UL 508A listed built-in electrical control panel.