DuraVent Releases 2018 All Products Catalog
DETROIT, Mich., DuraVent, the recognized technological leader in the hearth and HVAC venting industries, today released its 2018 all products catalog. The catalog includes more than 150 total updates including the addition of two new product lines.
DuraVent catalog users will find the following among the updates:
- PolyPro® Concentric line: PolyPro Concentric provides users the most versatile polypropylene venting system for high efficiency, condensing appliances. The injectionmolded modular system is designed with a powder-coated aluminum outer pipe and a polypropylene inner pipe. It does not require a locking band and provides users with a fast, safe, clean, and sustainable venting solution.
- DuraTech® Premium line: DuraTech Premium, a new product line for the North American market, is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, wood fireplaces and other appliances burning wood, oil, gas, or coal and has been tested to Canada's stringent 2100° F standard.
- PelletVent® Pro Tees: The new PelletVent Pro tees feature a spring button design that enables an easier twist removal of the clean out cap and a new, lower profile that makes it easier to clean and maintain pellet stoves.
- DuraTech® Chimney Cap: DuraTech 10”–16” chimney caps include a new spacesaving design which makes cleaning easier thanks to no loose hardware and a twist off top. The new mesh design increases strength while decreasing package size by saving as much as 5” in diameter.
- DuraChimney® II Cap: While many caps are wide and won't fit under shrouds, the new, low profile DuraChimney II design provides more shroud installation capability while maintaining superior performance due to the mesh design characteristics.
- DuraChimney® II Elbow Kits: Elbows are always used in pairs and offset the vent run around an obstruction such as rafters or joints. The new DuraChimney II 8” Elbow Kits consist of two elbows and a strap. DuraChimney II products are designed to stay cool on the outside, to provide a hot draft on the inside and a maintain fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and the building.
“DuraVent is committed to remaining the product market leader for HVAC and hearth venting solutions,” said Scott Schindlbeck, executive vice president of sales and marketing for DuraVent and Security Chimneys. “We continue to differentiate ourselves from the competition by offering easier-to-install, more reliable, and higher quality products.” The complete catalog is available now on DuraVent.com.