The NLC pumps are reversible heat pumps that are designed and manufactured for the production of chilled or heated water.
- The electronic thermostatic valve is beneficial when the heat pump is working at partial loads in order to create energy efficiency
- Possibility of integrated Hydronic kit that encloses the main hydraulic components
- Available in with one or two pumps, with different static pressures, or with or without storage tank
- Horizontal or vertical air flow
- Electric resistance for the evaporator as standard