Overview TMK, TLK – Tuck-Away Evaporators
Designed for small reach-in coolers, back bars, and beverage coolers where space is at a premium. Lightweight cabinet made of smooth aluminum and corrosion-proof hardware featuring a generously sized coil with protective coating. Low velocity rear air discharge minimizes product dehydration and reduces door sweating.
Features/Options TMK, TLK – Tuck-Away Evaporators
- Attractive low silhouette allows maximum usage of refrigerated space.
- Lightweight cabinet made of smooth aluminum and corrosion proof hardware.
- Protective coating on all models.
- Generously sized coils provide balance with available condensing units and compressors.
- Rear air discharge reduces door sweating.
- Motors thermally protected and life lubricated.
- Quick-connect moisture-proof wiring harness.
- Light molded plastic fan blades ensure low noise level and optimum air circulation.
- Internally equalized expansion valve mounts inside of cabinet.
- Removable drain pan with self-retained fasteners.
- Knockouts for electrical connections conveniently located in cabinet.
- Opening at the back for refrigeration connections.
- Durable high density electric heaters for a fast and complete coil defrosting.
- Defrost termination and fan delay thermostat mounted and wired inside of cabinet.
- Electrical junction box with terminal plate.
Specifications TMK, TLK – Tuck-Away Evaporators
- Designed for small reach-in coolers, back bars, and beverage coolers where space is at a premium.
- R134a, R404A, R507, R22, R407A, R407B, R407C.
- MK-LINE – AIR DEFROST: Models available from 1,000 BTUH to 3,000 BTUH at 10°F TD, 404a.
- LK-LINE – ELECTRIC DEFROST: Models available from 900 BTUH to 1,600 BTUH at 10°F TD, 404a