Dehumidifier 100V Ultra-Aire
|Blower:||255 CFM @ 0.0″ WG
215 CFM @ 0.2″ WG
170 CFM @ 0.4″ WG
|Supply Voltage:||115 VAC – 1 Phase – 60 Hz|
|Current Draw:||6.4 Amps|
|Energy Factor:||3.0 L/kWh|
|Operating Range:||Between 56°F and 95°F Max|
|Sized For:||Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. – Typical|
|Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH|
|Water Removal:||110 Pints/Day|
|Air Filter:||Standard MERV 11
Size: 16″ x 20″ x 2″
Efficiency: 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
Optional MERV 14
Size: 16″ x 20″ x 4″
Efficiency: 95% ASHRAE Dust Spot
|Power Cord:||9′, 115 VAC, Ground|
|Drain Connection:||0.56″ ID x 8′ Vinyl Hose|
|Drain Hose:||⅝″ ID x 8′ Direct Gravity Drain Hose|
|Dimensions:||21″W x 49″H x 17″L|
- The indoor air return should come from an open area on the first floor or main level of the home / building.
- The Ultra-Aire supply can be ducted into the forced air system past the air conditioning coil. The duct connection should be perpendicular to the air flow. You may also run an independent supply directly from the dehumidifier into a large open room. Depending on the application, multiple returns and or supplies may be needed.
- The optional six inch fresh air intake should be located at least six feet away from any exhaust ports, such as, dryer, range hood, or combustion device exhaust. Intake location should be consistent with local codes.
- A section of flex duct or vibration absorbing duct should be located between the connections of the Ultra-Aire ductwork and the forced air system ductwork. (When ducting into the forced air systems)
- A back draft damper should be installed when ducting into the forced air system. This prevents counter-flow of the A/C supply air through the UA 100V. A back draft damper is not needed when ducted independently.
- If placed over a finished area, a secondary drip pan is recommended.
- Indoor air return should come from an open area of the first or second floor.
- The Ultra-Aire supply should be ducted into the forced air system supply beyond the air conditioning coil. The duct connection should be perpendicular to the air flow.
- An optional ten inch tee fitting with an adjustable blade damper on the straight run may be attached at the Ultra-Aire supply. This allows for increased air flow to the basement/crawlspace during the summer months.
- The optional six inch fresh air intake should be located at least six feet away from any exhaust ports, such as, dryer, range hood, or combustion device exhaust. Intake location must be consistent with local codes.
- A section of flex duct or vibration absorbing duct should be located between the connections of the Ultra-Aire ductwork and the forced air system ductwork.
- The backdraft damper prevents counter-flow of the A/C supply air through the Ultra-Aire 100V.
The Ultra-Aire 100V features high capacity performance and a superior level of air filtration. With the unit’s vertical configuration and small-footprint, it is the ideal solution for many applications where floor space is limited. This unit removes up to 110 pints per day, is ENERGY STAR® rated, and provides superior air filtration (MERV 11).
The Ultra-Aire 100V is controlled by a variety of 24 volt remote wired controls, which are suitable for many applications. The Ultra-Aire 100V’s integral filter housing is capable of holding a total of 6″ of filter media. This allows the UA 100V to provide a variety of filtration options without additional equipment, including MERV 14 filtration. The Ultra-Aire 100V is designed to handle up to 2,500 sq. ft, which makes it ideal for typical family home applications.
Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted to the unit via a six inch round duct. This provides fresh air to dilute indoor pollutants and maintain high oxygen content in the air. The amount of fresh air ventilation can be regulated by a variety of dampers and controls.
The Ultra-Aire 100V includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality. A MERV 11 media filter is standard. An optional external MERV 14 filter box and deep pleated 95% media filter is available for optimum air filtration and to reduce potentially harmful airborne particles. If the optional filter is chosen, a standard filter operates as a prefilter.