Dehumidifier XT155H Ultra-Aire
|Blower:||391 CFM @ 0.0″ WG
363 CFM @ 0.2″ WG
337 CFM @ 0.4″ WG
|Power:||920 Watts @ 80°F and 60% RH|
|Supply Voltage:||115 VAC – 1 Phase – 60 Hz|
|Current Draw:||8 Amps|
|Energy Factor:||3.4 L/kWh|
|Operating Range:||Between 49°F and 95°F Max|
|Sized For:||Up to 3,500 Sq. Ft. – Typical|
|Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH|
|Water Removal:||155 Pints/Day|
|Duct Connections:||6″ Round Inlet
10″ Round Inlet
10″ Oval Outlet
|Air Filter:||Standard MERV 13
Size: 16″ x 20″ x 2″
Efficiency: 65% ASHRAE
Optional MERV 14
Size: 20″ x 24″ x 4″
Efficiency: 95% ASHRAE Dust Spot
|Power Cord:||9′, 115 VAC, Ground|
|Drain Connection:||¾″ Threaded Female NPT|
|Dimensions:||20.25″W x 21.75″H x 41.5″L|
- The indoor air return should come from an open area on the first floor or main level of the home / building.
- The Ultra-Aire supply can be ducted into the forced air system past the air conditioning coil. The duct connection should be perpendicular to the air flow. You may also run an independent supply directly from the dehumidifier into a large open room. Depending on the application, multiple returns and or supplies may be needed.
- The optional six inch fresh air intake should be located at least six feet away from any exhaust ports, such as, dryer, range hood, or combustion device exhaust. Intake location should be consistent with local codes.
- A section of flex duct or vibration absorbing duct should be located between the connections of the Ultra-Aire ductwork and the forced air system ductwork. (When ducting into the forced air systems)
- A back draft damper should be installed when ducting into the forced air system. This prevents counter-flow of the A/C supply air through the UA XT155H. A back draft damper is not needed when ducted independently.
- If placed over a finished area, a secondary drip pan is recommended.
- Indoor air return should come from an open area of the first or second floor.
- The Ultra-Aire supply should be ducted into the forced air system supply beyond the air conditioning coil. The duct connection should be perpendicular to the air flow.
- An optional ten inch tee fitting with an adjustable blade damper on the straight run may be attached at the Ultra-Aire supply. This allows for increased air flow to the basement/crawlspace during the summer months.
- The optional six inch fresh air intake should be located at least six feet away from any exhaust ports, such as, dryer, range hood, or combustion device exhaust. Intake location must be consistent with local codes.
- A section of flex duct or vibration absorbing duct should be located between the connections of the Ultra-Aire ductwork and the forced air system ductwork.
- The backdraft damper prevents counter-flow of the A/C supply air through the Ultra-Aire XT155H.
The Ultra-Aire XT155H high-capacity, whole house ventilating dehumidifier features revolutionary XT (Extreme Technology) Dehumidification. XT Dehumidification allows this unit to remove up to 155 pints of water a day, providing fresh air ventilation while using only an unprecedented 8.0 amps (7.3 pints per Kilowatt hour). The UA XT155H is ENERGY STAR® rated and effectively dehumidifies up to 3,500 square feet.
As is standard with all Ultra-Aire products, the Ultra-Aire XT155H will effectively dehumidify down to 56°F and will provide outstanding performance, providing whole home comfort all year round. The Ultra-Aire XT155H is controlled by a variety of 24-volt remote wired controls that can be used for many applications.
Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted to the unit via a six inch round duct. This provides fresh air to dilute indoor pollutants and maintain high oxygen content in the air. The amount of fresh air ventilation can be regulated by a variety of dampers and controls.
The Ultra-Aire XT155H includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality. A MERV 13 media filter is standard. An optional external MERV 14 filter box and deep pleated 95% media filter is available for optimum air filtration and to reduce potentially harmful airborne particles. If the optional filter is chosen, a standard filter operates as a prefilter.