The FLCU-P: FriconUSA Large-Sized Condensing Unit, Premium series, air cooled condenser, is built with the best components in the market including Bitzer semi-hermetic compressors; available in capacities from 34 to 150 HP in configurations of dual and triple parallel compressors. The high quality and efficiency of our products allow us to ensure our clients a highly reliable operation, low energy consumption and long equipment service life.
The most common commercial refrigeration applications are centralized refrigeration for medium and large-sized supermarkets, hypermarkets, refrigerated warehouses, cold rooms, blast coolers or freezers, continuous rapid cooling tunnels, block or flake ice making machines, thermal ice storage, etc.
By using Bitzer Ecoline Semi-Hermetic compressors with infinite variable capacity control "CRII" between 10% and 100% or the implementation of an external VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) on the first compressor, we convert this condensing unit into an incredible VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) system resulting in a greater adaptability to the thermal load demand and maximizes energy savings at partial load.
Application Temperature: “H” High: +45°F (+7.2°C) to +10°F (-12.2°C) SST.“M” Medium: +30°F (-1.1°C) to -20°F (-29°C) SST.“L” Low: +5°F (-15°C) to -40°F (-40°C) SST.
STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bitzer Ecoline semi-hermetic compressors with spring mounted vibration insulation, crankcase heater and internal thermal protection.
- Step unloaders on each compressor (4 cylinders: 50-100%, 6 cylinders: 33-66-100%).
- Aluminum frame with galvanized steel reinforcement, high efficiency condenser with strong structure and micro-channel coil aluminum, less weight and size; reduces transport, assembly and construction costs.
- EcoFriendly; Air cooled micro-channel condenser coil with internal volume reduced requires between 40% and 60% less refrigerant charge and results in a significant reduction of the refrigerant charge necessary for normal or flooded operations.
- Wide range of SST (Saturated Suction Temperature).
- Quiet, high efficiency, external rotor motor, two speed, AC type axial fans for a better operation.
- Horizontal liquid receiver with inlet and outlet insulate valves, stainless steel relief valve at 450 PSI and electronic low liquid level indicator.
- Liquid sight glass and solenoid valve.
- Suction filter and liquid drier with replaceable core.
- Suction accumulator.
- Flexible joint on suction and discharge lines on each compressor.
- Helical oil separator with built-in oil reservoir, discharge check valve and replaceable 5 micron oil filter.
- Electronic oil level regulator.
- Electronic oil pressure switch.
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Factory pre-charged with nitrogen and electrical work tested.
- UL 508A listed built-in electrical control panel.
- Compressor and fan circuit breakers.
- Voltage and phase-loss monitor with protection module for each compressor.
- Control: 208-230V / 1PH / 60HZ
- Power supply voltage 460V / 3PH / 60HZ with single point power connection.
- Electronic Control System; compressors and condenser fans operational management: alarms, measurement of pressure and temperature variables, 132x64 LCD backlit built-in display with 6-button keypad. Alarm management: 3 alarms for compressors (overload, pressure and oil) and 1 overload alarm for condenser fans.
- Fixed high pressure controls on each compressor.
- BMS (Building Management System): ModBus protocol for supervisor or HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- 2-year warranty