The FMCU-P: FriconUSA Medium-Sized Condensing Unit, Premium series, air cooled condenser, is built with the best components in the market including Bitzer semi-hermetic compressors; available in capacities from 15 to 60 HP in configurations of a single compressor, or dual and triple parallel compressors. The high quality and efficiency of our products allow us to ensure our clients a highly reliable operation, low energy consumption and long equipment service life.
The most common commercial refrigeration applications are centralized refrigeration for small and medium-sized supermarkets, cold rooms, blast coolers or freezers, continuous rapid cooling tunnels, block or flake ice making machines, thermal ice storage, etc.
By using Bitzer Ecoline semi-hermetic compressors with infinite variable capacity control "CRII" between 10% and 100% or the implementation of an external VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) or “Varispeed Compressor” on the first compressor, we convert this condensing unit into an incredible VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) system resulting in a greater adaptability to the thermal load demand and maximizes energy savings at partial load.
For Extra “X” Low application temperature, the unit has a Bitzer two-stage semi-hermetic compressor with sub-cooling. The VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) option for this type of unit uses an external VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) on the first compressor.
“H” High: +45°F (+7.2°C) to +10°F (-12.2°C) SST
“M” Medium: +30°F (-1.1°C) to -20°F (-29°C) SST
“L” Low: +5°F (-15°C) to -40°F (-40°C) SST
“X” Extra Low, 2-stage: -15°F (-26°C) to -60°F (-51°C) SST
STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bitzer Ecoline semi-hermetic compressor(s) with spring mounted vibration insulation, crankcase heater and internal thermal protection. For Extra “X” Low application temperature, a Bitzer two-stage semi-hermetic compressor is used.
- Step unloader(s) on each compressor (4 cylinders: 50-100%, 6 cylinders: 33-66-100%).
- Aluminum structure with galvanized steel reinforcement, high efficiency condenser with reinforced structure and aluminum micro-channel coils. Its low weight and size reduces the costs of transportation, installation and construction.
- Galvanized, powder coated, acoustically semi-insulated and weatherproof semi-enclosed compressor cabin.
- EcoFriendly; Air cooled micro-channel condenser coil with internal volume reduced requires between 40% and 60% less refrigerant charge and results in a significant reduction of the refrigerant charge necessary for normal or flooded operations.
- Wide range of SST (Saturated Suction Temperature).
- Quiet, high efficiency, external rotor motor, two speed, AC type axial fans for a better operation.
- Horizontal liquid receiver with inlet and outlet insulate valves, stainless steel relief valve at 450 PSI and electronic low liquid level indicator.
- Liquid sight glass and solenoid valve.
- Suction filter and liquid drier with replaceable core.
- Suction accumulator.
- Flexible joint on suction and discharge lines on each compressor.
- Helical oil separator with discharge check valve and replaceable 5 micron oil filter, additionally, for units with dual or triple compressors, built-in oil reservoir.
- Electronic oil level regulator for units with dual or triple compressors.
- Electronic oil pressure switch.
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Factory pre-charged with nitrogen and electrical work tested.
- UL 508A listed built-in electrical control panel.
- Compressor and fan circuit breakers.
- Voltage and phase-loss monitor with protection module for each compressor.
- Control: 208-230V / 1PH / 60HZ
- Power Supply Voltage 460V / 3PH / 60HZ with single point power connection.
- Electronic Control System; compressor(s) and condenser fans operational management: alarms, measurement of pressure and temperature variables, 132x64 LCD backlit built-in display with 6-button keypad.
- Alarm management: 3 alarms for compressor(s) (overload, pressure and oil) and 1 overload alarm for condenser fans.
- Fixed high pressure controls on each compressor.
- BMS (Building Management System): ModBus protocol for supervisor or HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- 2-year warranty