Achieving a higher food safety and cost savings through state-of-the-art refrigeration technologies
Eurovent Middle East to continue its ‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ with a seminar focussed on Commercial Refrigeration
Dubai, 18 October 2017. Eurovent Middle East has announced the next event within its ‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ series, which is going to focus on Commercial Refrigeration and takes place at LeMeridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre on 30 October 2017 from 18-21h. The association’s non-commercial, free-of-charge seminar will see leading experts in this field outlining ways to achieve a higher food safety and cost savings through state-of-the-art refrigeration technologies.
Seminars during of the upcoming Commercial Refrigeration workshop include:
- International regulatory developments in commercial refrigeration and their potential for the Middle East
- Influence of cooler units in preventing Moisture and Aroma loss in open-shelf products in cold storages
- Natural refrigerant systems in warm climates: existing solutions, case studies and future developments for the Middle East
- Benefits of Air Curtains in Cold Storage applications
- The ‘Eurovent Certified Performance’ programme for Refrigerated Display Cabinets
After the individual topics, participants are invited to discuss several core issues, including:
- The rise of new refrigerants: Assets and drawbacks
- Commercial refrigeration in hot climate zones: Best practices
- Consultants in commercial refrigeration, their core issues and challenges
Mr Francesco Scuderi (Deputy Secretary General, Eurovent Association), one of Europe’s leading experts in the Commercial Refrigeration sector, is going to moderate and present during the event.
Scuderi states: ‘Commercial refrigeration is one of the most dynamic areas within the HVACR sector, with supermarkets changing their equipment in short cycles, and new, F-Gas compliant solutions rapidly entering the market. We would like our ‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ to provide participants from the GCC region with an overview on latest technologies and regulatory developments, while sharing best practices from the Middle East and Europe.’
‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ is a new seminar series by Eurovent Middle East, tailor-made for engineering and MEP consultants, investors and planners in the UAE. Everyone interested can now sign up free-of-charge at www.eurovent.me. Participation is strictly limited to 60 persons. Tickets will be issued on a first-come first-serve basis.