The FSCU-P: FriconUSA Small-Sized Condensing Unit, Premium series, air cooled condenser, is built with the best components in the market including Bitzer semi-hermetic compressors; available in capacities from 3 to 24 HP in configurations of a single compressor, or dual and triple parallel compressors. The high quality and efficiency of our products allow us to ensure our clients a highly reliable operation, low energy consumption and long equipment service life.
The most common commercial refrigeration applications are centralized refrigeration for small and medium-sized supermarkets, cold rooms, blast coolers or freezers, continuous rapid cooling tunnels, block or flake ice making machines, thermal ice storage, etc.
By using Bitzer Ecoline semi-hermetic compressors with infinite variable capacity control "CRII" between 10% and 100% or the implementation of an external VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) or “Varispeed Compressor” on the first compressor, we convert this unit into an incredible VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) system resulting in a greater adaptability to the thermal load demand and maximizes energy savings at partial load.
For Extra “X” Low application temperature, a Bitzer two-stage semi-hermetic compressor with sub-cooling is used. The VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) option for this type of unit uses an external VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) on the first compressor.
“H” High: +45°F (+7.2°C) to +10°F (-12.2°C) SST
“M” Medium: +30°F (-1.1°C) to -20°F (-29°C) SST
“L” Low: +5°F (-15°C) to -40°F (-40°C) SST
“X” Extra Low, 2-stage: -15°F (-26°C) to -60°F (-51°C) SST
STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bitzer Ecoline semi-hermetic compressor(s) with spring mounted vibration insulation, crankcase heater and internal thermal protection. For Extra “X” Low application temperature, a Bitzer two-stage semi-hermetic compressor is used.
- Step unloader(s) on each compressor (4 cylinders: 50-100%, 6 cylinders: 33-66-100%).
- Aluminum structure with galvanized steel reinforcement, high efficiency condenser with reinforced structure and aluminum micro-channel coils. Its low weight and size reduces the costs of transportation, installation and construction.
- Galvanized and powder coated weatherproof cabinet.
- EcoFriendly; Air cooled micro-channel condenser coil with internal volume reduced requires between 40% and 60% less refrigerant charge and results in a significant reduction of the refrigerant charge necessary for normal or flooded operations.
- Wide range of SST (Saturated Suction Temperature).
- Top and rear fan covers are designed to be easily interchangeable.
- Quiet, high efficiency, external rotor motor, AC type axial fan(s) for a better operation, configured in a vertical position.
- Vertical liquid receiver with inlet and outlet insulate valves, stainless steel relief valve at 450 PSI and electronic low liquid level indicator.
- Liquid sight glass and solenoid valve.
- Sealed suction filter and liquid drier for single compressor units. Replaceable core filter for units over 15 HP and all units with dual and triple compressors.
- Suction accumulator.
- Flexible joint on suction and discharge lines on each compressor.
- Helical oil separator with discharge check valve and replaceable 5 micron oil filter, additionally, for units with dual or triple compressors, built-in oil reservoir.
- Electronic oil level regulator for units with dual or triple compressors.
- Electronic oil pressure switch.
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Factory pre-charged with nitrogen and electrical work tested.
- UL 508A listed built-in electrical control panel.
- Compressor and fan circuit breakers.
- Voltage and phase-loss monitor with protection module for each compressor.
- Control: 208-230V / 1PH / 60HZ
- Power Supply Voltage 208-230V / 3PH / 60HZ with single point power connection.
- Electronic Control System; compressor(s) and condenser fan(s) operational management: alarms, measurement of pressure and temperature variables, 132x64 LCD backlit built-in display with 6-button keypad.
- Alarm management: 3 alarms per compressor(s) (overload, pressure and oil) and 1 overload alarm for condenser fan(s).
- Fixed high pressure controls on each compressor.
- BMS (Building Management System): ModBus protocol for supervisor or HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- 2-year warranty