Air cooled chiller GA ACF-HR ROBUR
- Production of free hot water during air conditioning up to 176 °F.
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 87% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available.
- Single Phase Power.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for indoor equipment room.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower and related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
- Air conditioning systems where the production of domestic hot water is also required (hotels, hospitals, swimming pools, etc.).
- Post-heating circuits connected to air handling units.
- Simultaneous demand of chilled water (down to 37.4 °F) and hot water (up to 176 °F): hotels, hospitals, pools, etc.
- A.H.U. post-heating circuit.
|Nominal cooling capacity||60,500 BTU/h|
|Heating capacity (recovered)||85,000 BTU/h|
|Outlet water temperature, recovery unit||176°F|
|Minimum chilled outlet water temperature||37.4°F|
|External air temperature||maximum||120°F|
|Voltage||230 V - 60 Hz|
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.