Back draft damper BDD-042 GMC AIR
- Chasis and blades are made of galvanised steel sheet or aluminum profile.
- Back Draft damper is designed to prevent back-flow when fan motor is off and to open when fan motor is on. Provides one-way flow in ducting system.
- Has two models: Standart Model (BDD-142) and Circular Model (BDD-242).
- Reduces the heat loss and prevents ingress of dust, rain, insect and bird when system is off.
- Optional: Flow rate – Pressure settings can be done with balance load.
- Provides fast response against extreme pressure changes in the ducting system by opening blades.
If there are more fan-blows that one in the system, back draft dampers will be excellent choise for maximum efficiency
Stepped air volume settings cannot be done by back draft damper mechanisms. Blade positions are comparative with flowing air volume. If there is none blades are closed.
Circular back draft dampers are ideal for circular air ducts. Other characteristics are same as back draft dampers